Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday, November 10, 2010


The library is a wonderful invention. You can go to the library and look at the books, magazines, computer or just sit and enjoy the quiet. They have music and videos and books on tape/cds. I worked at a library when I was 15 and have been a fan of the library since I was little. The library is free....as in no charge, walk out with books, videos and music for free...well, you have to bring them back...but it's still a good deal. I'm even able to download books onto my Ipod Touch from the library...in fact, I'm listening to a 30 disc book right now and it doesn't even make the Ipod heavy! The Kenton County Library just started a new program...music download..called freegal. I just started looking into what they have and it's a bunch...can't wait to get started....and it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment