Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday, December 27, 2010

This is the book I'm listening to on my iPod Touch....it's a very long book...if it were on cd it would be 30 discs. whew! I've been listening to it almost a month now...Since it's been so cold and there's ice on the bridge, I have to take the bus...that only lasts about 7 minutes, so I don't get to read as long as I used to when I walked. Anyway this book is about the history of New York and it's really fun to read since we lived in New York when we were younger and my parents lived in New York before they were married. Lots of the names and places in the book make me smile since I know the place they're talking about. It's been a long book to listen to but very interesting and fun. Edward Rutherfurd has written several other long books that I've enjoyed...Sarum, London and the New Forest. Maybe some day you'll have time to read a long book for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment