Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday, December 8, 2010


Before I start tonights blog, I'd just like to tell you that it's stinking cold here in NKY! Like 1 digit cold....yikes, my toes are frozen and I'm inside!
Ok...so November 28th was the First Sunday in Advent...that's the four Sundays before Christmas. I took this picture after church on the 28th, there are two candles lit now. This Advent Wreath was hand stitched by a friend of mine, many years ago. It has magnets on it and lives on the refrigerator. On Sunday I move one of the little flames to the wreath. The booklet has prayers for each night from the First Sunday in Advent until the day before Christmas. I always had an Advent Wreath when I was a kid...so this is a nice addition since we don't actually light candles in the house 'cause of Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment