Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This is what we do before we watch basketball....most people would say they watch basketball after eating, but in this house I think the basketball comes first(and it's not even UK). Papa/gump wanted me to take this picture and tell you "I'm a lucky man" I think he likes my cooking...also, you can see the bottle of Alberto's Olive Oil on the table.
So here's what we know about you today:
Christian started school this week (and we hear he likes it)
Chandler is taller than his dad (and we know he likes that)
Chloe has a new tablet on her pc, so check out her drawings
Andrew has been invited to join the 4/5/6th grade 2010 Stock Market Game
Abby got a 103% on her spelling test after being off school 4 days (yipee)

No comments:

Post a Comment