Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1, 2010

When I was a kid on the first day of the month, the first person to see you in the morning would say "a pinch and a punch for the first of the month" but they had to add "and no returns" or you could say "a pinch and a kick for being too quick" (of course the words accompanied actions)! I don't believe you can go around pinching and punching and kicking family members anymore! Enough of that...The picture here is of my eggcup collection. I don't know if you knew I collected eggcups, but there they are...only most of them are in the storage unit. Some of them are really old and some are just pretty. I like them cause they're small and I used to eat soft boiled eggs out of one when I was a kid...with toast soldiers! Papa/gump wants to collect something new since he sold all his sports collectables! He's thinking about marbles...you should ask him about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment