Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 18, 2010


It's my birthday!!!! This picture was taken on my birthday 62 years ago...so how old was I when it was taken? It makes me laugh when I look at this picture...see how curly my hair was! Also, the locket I'm wearing is still in my jewelry box...it's a little beat up, but it's nice to still have it. I think this was the first professional picture my parents had taken of me and it was in Greeley, Colorado. I think having birthdays is great fun and it's good to look back over the year and smile about the good stuff and look forward to all the new things that will be coming! And for a final word, this picture was scanned on my new printer, copier, scanner thingy that your parents and Uncle Mark and Aunt Ann gave me for my birthday.....so thank them, we'll have fun scanning pictures for our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment